Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ninja Gaiden 2 - X-Box 360 Game - Angled Doors Review

 I'll admit, at first I was disappointed with this game. I was hoping for some on-line interaction with my friends. I can compare my scores with them on the leaderboards... but I know I'll always be last. However compared to the last Ninja Gaiden game I played for the regular X-box this has stepped up in leaps. Graphics are amazing. The gameplay has improved greatly. I can control my character so much easier. Lots of weapons for me to choose from. I can customize my character form battle to battle. Choosing what weapons to use and I have the ability to buy upgrades at various points through-out the game. I love this game because, while the game play is difficult, it's not too difficult. I remember on the last one I was never able to defeat the first boss. Lame. It
does have some cool X-Box live features too. Customize your Ninja with different costume packs for only 200 microsoft points each and all new mission modes for 800 microsoft points. This game was definitely worth my purchase.

 - Xtoph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...