Sunday, January 16, 2011

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - X-Box 360 Game - Angled Doors Review

 Marvel Ultimate Alliance is probably the coolest all ages game I have played on the 360. It's not too dark and gritty for my nephews like a lot of my super-hero stuff is, but it's also not too "kiddie" for me to enjoy, like some of the super-hero games I've played have been. The gameplay and graphics in this are reminiscent of the arcades I played growing up. I'm totally digging it. You can choose your own team from a bunch of different Marvel characters. Unlock new characters as you play or purchase some from the Live Marketplace. Each character has four different costumes. Like the Hulk for example, you can play The Hulk with the purple pants, Hulk from issue 1, Planet Hulk, or my personal favorite... Joe Fixit. That's when Hulk was grey, wore a suit and tie and worked in Vegas. Each character has several versions, which in turn can make them other characters. (ie: Iron Man, War Machine) This also has online gameplay, which I have not got to check out yet, but apparently you can go through the entire mission with your buddies. There are several versions of this game. The Regular Edition, the Forza 2 dual pack (This one is the regular edition and Forza 2, a race car game) and then the Gold Edition which has some of the bonus characters you can purchase on live for the regular edition already programmed in.

- Xtoph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...