Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brotherhood Of Blood (2007)



Director: Michael Roesch & Peter Scheerer
Starring: Sid Haig & Ken Foree
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0493404/

 I've grown so tired of the vampire genre in general. For every hundred flicks it seems like there is only one diamond in the rough. This is what I was hoping for when it sported Sid Haig and Ken Foree on the cover in fangs. It got my blood pumping. I couldn't wait to get this home and check it out. Four viewings later and I still don't know how it ends. I've fallen asleep every time. I felt like I was watching one of those awful sci-fi channel originals. Total dissapointment considering this comes from Sam Raimi's new company. With his, Sid and Ken's names attached I really thought I would have been in for a treat.

Verdict: *

- Al B. Damned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...