Friday, June 12, 2009

Tour Review: Glen Beck's Common Sense Tour (2009)

Glen Beck's Common Sense Tour (2009)
Starring Glen Beck
Directed By: ? 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1451386/


     OK being a big "politics" guy is not my thing.  My roommate is a big end of days, bomb shelter type of guy.
I was asked to go and review the film.  So let me first say
that shelling out 18.00 a ticket was a little fucking steep.
Maybe because it was a Fathom Events deal, but 18.00
a head is overpriced.  The show itself wasn't too bad.  As
expected Mr. Beck was assaulting everybody from every
political branch, pointing out America's flaws and nailing some decent jokes. 

     We had a break after the first hour and I guess it was just me, but it seemed that everybody around me was a middle class white male or female.  It also did not help when people around me began talking about bomb shelters and 2012.  Mr. Beck came back onstage dressed like a Colonial, to which Glen began bashing on our abused freedom, out of control government and so on.
the last 10 minutes of his show was spent on going on about the tea party and big government.

     All in all if you dig this guy or want to hear somebody babble on about people and one line zingers, then this is for you.  Only if you can shell out 18.00 a ticket.

Overall rating (* *1/2)

Mr. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...